Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shopping this week & our Christmas Tree

Shopping this week was pretty good. I had to make a few trips to Target, but that's ok because I LOVE Target!

First trip to Target

The jammies are on clearance $6.48ea! AND I have a $10/3 coupon which makes them out to be $3.14 ea! Awesome!
The candles were free with the $3 any airwick coupon
The dog food was free
The wipes were $0.65ea
The tide stain release were $1.99ea which is pretty good. I LOVE these little babies. They get out all the dirt and food stains the boys get on their shirts.

I also grabbed a couple bags of mint M&Ms because they were on sale for $4.49ea. If you haven't tried these, you need to. They are SO good! I had a $5 off $50 coupon so since my total was over $50 before coupons I was able to apply the $5 towards a bag of M&Ms. So it was "like" I paid for 1 bag!
Spent a little over $20 (I also got some Christmas gifts I can't show ya)
Saved $91.63!

My 2nd Target trip

I got more Airwick candles for free
The cat snacks are on sale for $0.89ea and I had a $2/2 coupon so I actually made a "profit" of $0.11 per bag! for a total profit of $2.20!
I also received another $5 off $50 coupon so since my total was going to be over $50 before coupons I got the movie for FREE! Yay!
Spent $1.74 (I got a toilet cleaner to cover the coupon overage)
Saved $56.00!!

Then I ran to CVS


Not a super hot week at CVS. I just grabbed some paper towels for a couple bucks.

Then I went to Walgreens

Their Ricola cough drops were on sale B1G1 Free! And I had a $.50 wag and a $1/2 coupon making them $0.29 for 2 bags!
Spent a little over $2.76
Saved $43.90! So I got 18 bags of cough drops for a little over the price of one! Sweet!

Then yesterday I had to run back to Target because I got my lysol coupons and it was the last day of the sale.

The lysol wipes were on sale for $1.99ea and I had a $1 manu coupons. So $0.99ea is a great price!
Spent $19.87 (got another Christmas gift I cant show you)
Saved $18.49!

This week we also got out Christmas tree!


Doesn't it look pretty?!

No comments:

Post a Comment