So here we go.
Earlier this week I went to my sisters house and made Avengers masks for the boys! Here is a picture of Wolverine drinking a slushy. Because even Wolverine gets thirsty.
I just love these two.
How about a little update on the boys you ask??
Jakers is 6 now! Holy Hanna!
He LOVES to swim, animals, music and anything Avengers
Jake is super helpful and is always helping Steven to make good choices.
Steven is 3 and crazy as can be!
He is super silly and makes us laugh all the time.
He loves everything his big brother loves.
And here is Tallie! We have been taking care of her since last week when she was released from the hospital. She is doing much better and we are SO grateful!
Since I've been at home with my sister, I decided to do some of those awesome DIY projects I keep pinning!
Here is the coat rack I made out of a pallet
And I'm going to make this little table a Lego table for the boys! Wish me luck!
Well I think that's all the randomness I have for now.
-Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment