Here are the crazies and I baking some cupcakes!
I've decided I need to try to be in more pictures. So far it isn't going well.
I told him to make a bored face lol
Yum!
We also made Honeywheat bread,
Granola Bars
And English Muffins!
Then on Tuesday, we tried to take the kiddos to the dino park at Thanksgiving point. But since it was 2 dollar Tuesday, every parent in Utah County was there!! So we decided to go to the dino park in Odgen. The boys had a blast!
Cheese!
They weren't really interested in posing for pictures.
The indoor museum had robot dinosaurs!
Steven was obsessed with touching EVERY dinosaur.
This guy had a blast!
Cheese!
The outdoor park of the park was awesome!
The boys had fun at the park!
Steven going down the giant slide
Cheese!
They even have an Education Center (or Jake likes to call it, Dino School)
And in other news, Jake is down 4 teeth! His lisp is the most adorable thing I've ever heard. We love him to pieces!
Jake wanted to take a picture of Steven and I. I look hideous, but Stevens face is so cute!
-Leah
I love how excited they get about cupcakes! So sweet!
ReplyDelete