Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The last of the shopping...until "Black Friday"

There were some pretty great sales this week!! I didn't have time to take advantage of all em' since my teeth were still causing me pain. But I did pretty good!


Here is my Target trip



I had 5 olay coupons left, so I got those

The Leap Tag books were on sale B1G1 FREE! (we decided to get Jake a LeapFrog Tag reading system for Christmas)

The Gerber formula was FREE PLUS $1.65 in overage each! I guess a lot of people have been complaining about Targets registers, so they just allow every coupon to go through without adjusting down! Cool!


My total after coupons was $1.28
Paid with gift card
$0.00 OFP
Saved $78.69!! How awesome is that?!


I'm VERY excited about my donations! I'm just waiting on 2 more things to go on sale, then I will drop it all off.



Today I ran to Walmart for a few last minute turkey items and to get these....


That would be 30 cans of broth! For FREE!!! I LOVE FREE!! FREE FREE FREE! I LOVE the FREE!

Then we had a fun surprise delivered to us!!



OUR NEW TV!!!
We wern't expecting it to be delivered for another two weeks, so we don't have a stand yet. Looks like we will go shopping for one this weekend!
Its a 46" Sony Bravia. I don't know much more than that. Dave could tell ya all about it I'm sure, but not me.
This TV couldn't come at a better time, our old TV (which is 10 years old BTW) is starting to go all these crazy neon colors. So yeah, it was time.

Merry early Christmas to us!!!

Who else is SUPER EXCITED for Thanksgiving?!?!?
We won't be celebrating until Saturday. Dave has to workon Thursday, and I figured I'd be running around like a chicken with my head cut off on Friday, so we postponed until Saturday.

I decided to make two desserts. Both are new recipes and look FABULOUS!

This is a Cranberry Cheesecake! Doesn't it look beautiful?


Second is a pumpkin pie



I already have three frozen homemade pie crusts thanks to Miss Tallie, so these will be pretty easy to make!

I got the fuzzy Holiday feeling in my tummy! Gobble Gobble and Ho Ho Ho!

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment